Monday 21 May 2012

American Photo’s “Go Pro” Student Photography Contest Winners


Taryn Goodge

Harrington College of Design, Chicago, “Boating and Bumming” This idyllic beach scene was shot in the urban, midwestern climes of downtown Chicago. “The photograph was taken atop the John Hancock Center,” says Taryn Goodge, age 18, who grew up in rural Michigan before moving to the Windy City to attend Harrington College of Design, where she’s a freshman. “My plans as a photographer are changing all the time,” she says. “Two months ago, I would have told you that I want to work in the police department as a forensic photographer. However, now I am getting much more interested in product and tabletop photography, so I’m considering looking further into that as a career choice. I shoot freelance portraits, and I’m working on a street photography project.”

Click here for more…


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment